Modern Women Artists collection
The full collection of books from the Modern Women Artists series
The Modern Women Artists series
The MODERN WOMEN ARTISTS series of collectable books reveals an alternative history of art, telling the story of important female artists whose art might otherwise be overlooked, overshadowed or forgotten. Working across a range of disciplines and artistic styles in the first half of the twentieth century, all of the women included in this series were modern. Read together, these books begin to redress the untold history of modern art.
- 01 - SYLVIA PANKHURST by Katy Norris
- 02 - FRANCES HODGKINS by Samantha Niederman
- 03 - MARLOW MOSS by Lucy Howarth
- 04 - LAURA KNIGHT by Alice Strickland
- 05 - LEE MILLER by Ami Bouhassane
- 06 - EILEEN AGAR by Laura Smith
- 07 - NINA HAMNETT by Alicia Foster
Free UK delivery on orders over £40.
NB. Available for delivery from 31 March 2021